The protection of personal data is important to R-Squared Limited (“Mamma”). We are committed to protecting your information and acting in accordance with your rights and privacy laws. Do read this notice with care. It provides important information about how we use personal data and explains your legal rights. In this notice, where we say ‘you’ or ‘your’, this means either you, any authorised person acting on your behalf or any beneficiaries and other individuals in your household or organisation. Where we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’, this means Mamma.
Collection of your information and how we use it.
The data we collect varies depending on how you use our services. The personal data we collect or have about you will either be provided by you directly, come from third parties or will be collected from your activity on our mobile application (“App) and the supply of products and services from suppliers to you from our App.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Your personal details such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, country of residence.
- We may also record your preferences as part of our data analytics to help improve the way we run our business and provide a better service.
- We may use your personal data to send you direct marketing communication about our products and services. This may be in the form of email, post, SMS, telephone or targeted online advertising.
- Where we have your contact details because you have used our App to book a service, we ay be in touch with details of similar products or services (including special offers, discounts and competitions) unless you have asked us to stop sending you our marketing material or opted out from our electronic marketing communications. You will be given the opportunity of opting out from our electronic marketing communications each time you receive marketing material with details of similar products and services from us. You can also send us an email asking us to stop sending you our marketing material or opt out from our electronic marketing communications at any time. The email address for this is: email@example.com.
We may use your personal data to send you a survey to improve our services and/or market research purpose. You always have a choice about whether to take part in our market research. Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable privacy laws. In most cases our processing of your personal data for marketing is based on our legitimate interest, although in some cases (such as when required by law) it may be based on your consent.
Information we collect from third parties
We receive information from third party partner companies, such as web search engines and online comparators. We will collect and use this information to market our services to you where you have not expressly opted out or previously indicated that you do not want to be contacted for marketing purposes. We will provide you with an easy ability to opt out at any point should you change your mind.
Disclosure of your information
We do not sell your information to third parties. We may, however, share it with service providers who supply you with products and services through our App. As our activities require the skills and resources of such other service providers, we will need to share your information with the selected recipients, listed below. These companies will have similar legal obligations to us with regards to safeguarding your information. The categories of recipients we share your information with include:
- Cloud storage providers to store the personal data you provide.
- Payment services providers (e.g. Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd.), who we use to process your service payments.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the website.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, then your information will be transferred to the new owner. The new owner will be subject to the same laws concerning your information as we are.
- If we sell any business or assets to a third party, in which case we will disclose your data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
*Please note the list is not exhaustive and can vary over time
Transfers of your information abroad
We store your information within the European Economic Area (EEA) or countries that have an adequate level of data protection. Where we share your information with companies based outside (i) the EEA or (ii) countries with an adequate level of data protection, we contractually require these companies to handle your information on a similar basis to us. In those cases, we will ensure that the transferred information is protected. Further details of any transfer including copies of any data transfer agreements we use are available from us on request.
Retention of your information
We will keep your personal data to use it for the purposes listed in this notice. In some circumstances when you opt-out of marketing, we may supress your information so that we know not to contact you in the future. When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely dispose of it in accordance with our data retention policy.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. You have the right to access your data, correct any mistakes in our files, the right to have your personal data erased and to restrict or object to processing. You also have the right to withdraw your consent, opt-out of receiving future marketing, and in some circumstances, you have the right to have your information transferred to you or a third party, and the right to object to profiling and automated decision making. You can also lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with your Supervisory Authority: https://ico.org.uk
Contact and Complaints
The primary point of contact for all issues from this notice, including request to exercise data Subject rights, is our Data Protection Officer. The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a complaint or concern about how we use your personal data, please contact us in the first instance and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Status of this legal notice
This privacy notice was updated in November 2019. We reserve the right to amend it from time to time.